I had a crush on a girl, now I have a crush on her brothers

Cyber

I told a girl on facebook that I don't even know that well that I had at crush on her. Let's just say I said some stupid things because of hurt feelings and then I turned to her brother who made it so if I felt tempted to email her again, it would be redirected to him. Then I started to crush on him and also his older brother. 

I think I'm just lonely. I used to fantasize being cuddled by the sister, but now it's one of the brothers instead. Sometimes I do feel aroused, but I don't feel sexually attracted though. Considering the thought of actual sex disgusts me. Not even sure this is the right section to post this in.

I know this is a weird situation, just wondering what others would have to say about it.

RoseGoesToYale

I once had a similar situation where I had a crush on a boy I knew. I confessed and he turned me down, and a year or so later, I realized I had feelings for his brother. Again, I confessed to him (which was probably stupid...), and again was turned down, and that was the end of all of it. In retrospect, I think the only reason I crushed on both of them was out of just having known them for years. I felt comfortable around them, so I guess my feelings came from that. But analyzing it, I think either wouldn't have been a good match, not because they aren't good guys, but we're very different kinds of people (plus, the whole ace thing...).

It sounds like your situation might be a bit tense. It depends on how well the siblings talk to each other and what was said. Acting on your feelings now might make an awkward situation worse. I'd say first take a step back to work out the crush feelings, and to let the situation with the siblings cool down. But because you've already confessed to the sister, it may just never work out with the brothers.

Archived