Aromantic or Homoromantic - Part 2

Member5732

https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/158158-aromantic-or-homoromantic/

Well, now things have occurred and now the situation is, I find some guys cute or handsome or aesthetically beautiful. Also I've met someone wonderful and I kind of find him hot sometimes too. 

But everything I had said in my first Aromantic or homoromantic post still stands. 

But the current situation confuses me a little too. What is going on? Anyone have any idea? Thanks for reading. :) please don't judge me.

You can still find people attractive, that's aesthetic attraction which is separate from romantic attraction! If that's what you're asking? 

2 minutes ago, Mae__ said:

You can still find people attractive, that's aesthetic attraction which is separate from romantic attraction! If that's what you're asking? 

Yes, I know. But I think I also like want to be friends with them or know them a little. Maybe that's because I am looking for a male QPR?

(Idk my brain has stopped working)

On your last post, you said "I have no romantic attraction or desire for anyone." If this still stands, you are aromantic by definition. Like @Mae__ said, aesthetic attraction is different from romantic attraction.

It sounds to me like you want a QPR or something along those lines, which definitely fits your wish for companionship that isn't romantic or sexual.

Archived