help! Trying to figure out what I am

So I've recently started looking into asexuality and really think I fit like a glove almost. I don't find anyone I've known sexually attractive, I've never had a crush on anyone, and I never visualizing having lustful sex as a fantasy, I mean I really don't think I even know what lust feels like.  Looking at people to me has the same appeal as looking at a chair I suppose.

However, I am highly physically aroused when being sweet talked to (online and in real life I would imagine), to the point where I would masterbate to what was being said. I also have a transformation kink/fetish.

So I suppose would that fit more in the category of demisexual, ace+romantic, grey ace or something else you think, or am I missing something? I'm a bit new to all of this.

Thanks!!!

you might be demi romantic and demi sexual demi boy i'm asexual and panromantic

Hey Skepa

Welcome to AVEN!

Looks like a classic asexual scenario to me - possibly even somewhere along the aromantic spectrum too.

It's common for asexuals to have kinks, fetishes, even to masturbate so don't overthink it (: Asexuality is purely based on the "attraction" factor - if you've experienced times where you have felt sexual attraction towards someone, you may be grey-ace or demisexual. If you totally haven't, you are probably asexual. Wherever you fit on the spectrums (ace and/or aro), you are part of our big family (:

10 minutes ago, Gldlynch said:

Hey Skepa

Welcome to AVEN!

Looks like a classic asexual scenario to me - possibly even somewhere along the aromantic spectrum too.

It's common for asexuals to have kinks, fetishes, even to masturbate so don't overthink it (: Asexuality is purely based on the "attraction" factor - if you've experienced times where you have felt sexual attraction towards someone, you may be grey-ace or demisexual. If you totally haven't, you are probably asexual. Wherever you fit on the spectrums (ace and/or aro), you are part of our big family (:

Thanks! <3

I guess it's just hard to know if you've ever experienced sexual attraction if you've never experienced sexual attraction if you know what I mean XD

• Like 1

I've been searching through the fourms, I think I fit the of asexual, rather than demisexual. Even when I'm in a relationship I still don't find my partner sexually attractive even though I'm sex positive. There's lots of things to go through, and it's a whole bunch of self discovery :)