Pretty women

Well.. For me there are 2 different kinds of attraction.. There is Aesthetic attraction where I base attraction on looks.. Then there is Romantic attraction which is based on qualities of character.. While I do find woman aesthetically attractive (She's Gorgeous) I don't base my romantic connections with a woman with outer Beauty.. Romanticly attractive is they fit certain traits that I am looking for.. Mainly a religious, creative, and Geekish personality also open to roleplaying.. I find that far more attractive than any Britanny Spears.

I also just noticed I wrote "like the girl in the CRY first pic I posted" ..what does that even mean? My phone loves putting random words in there when I'm trying to type on mobile *sigh*

52 minutes ago, FictoVore. said:

I also just noticed I wrote "like the girl in the CRY first pic I posted" ..what does that even mean? My phone loves putting random words in there when I'm trying to type on mobile *sigh*

Ha, ha that’s so funny. I assumed you meant an actress in a movie, that was the first one in a series of them, all called CRY 😢.  I hardly ever know the cultural references people on Aven make, so I didn’t question it.  :lol:

1 hour ago, FictoVore. said:

... We can't know whether Megan Fox as a person (or other girls who look like her) might actually be really lovely, kind, generous people in person, ...

... we probably wouldn't react the same if someone had a deformity or a big nose or crooked teeth or whatever! We probably wouldn't judge their face ...

Fortunately Megan isn't here reading this thread ...

You make a beautiful logical argument, but my experience IRL is - ‘plastics are b*tches’ and best avoided. 

Deformities, big noses etc. are not the result of voluntary choices. But makeup and facial posing are, which makes them expressions of the  person’s personality.

Exactly, she’s not here. I would never needlessly hurt a person’s feelings IRL.

Yeah, I would never want to hurt someone’s feelings either.

I hope I didn’t come across in the wrong way creating this thread. I’m just trying to work out whether certain things are normal.

58 minutes ago, Princess Merida said:

... I hope I didn’t come across in the wrong way creating this thread.

Not with me 👍

58 minutes ago, Princess Merida said:

I’m just trying to work out whether certain things are normal.

That’s tricky though, I still don’t know and I’m 65. I find it more productive to find out what I want, and what I can do without needlessly hurting others or myself.

On 15/03/2018 at 7:30 PM, Princess Merida said:

... If I see a woman all dressed up in a tight dress, heels and full makeup its a HUGE turnoff for me. Ew!

Me too, I find it repulsive 🌸

I’m feeling like an alien again. :( 

I’ve felt like an alien 👽 all my life, but it doesn’t bother me anymore 😊

7 minutes ago, Thea2 said:

Not with me 👍

That’s tricky though, I still don’t know and I’m 65. I find it more productive to find out what I want, and what I can do without needlessly hurting others or myself.

Yeah, that’s another can of worms really. What even is normal?! 🙈

You’re right, it’s important to focus on what I want in the best way possible.

I don't know about pretty, but what definitely does turn me off is a woman who has tarted herself up in an attempt to be "sexy". Maybe with something like surgically enhanced breasts, unnatural blonde hair, and a particular type of clothing. More men then not would probably have a perception of "wow, she's hot!", but for me such a thing is a huge turn off. 

Archived