my asexual story

AustinJ

how i realized  that cam asexual was that i became sex repulsed just the thought of sex or sexual things makes me cringe i was sexually assaulted when i was 13 it made me feel so uncomfortable 

I not sure what you’re saying due to the wording, punctuation, and spelling of your statement, can you please clarify your grammar if possible?

1 hour ago, Zenzencat104 said:

I not sure what you’re saying due to the wording, punctuation, and spelling of your statement, can you please clarify your grammar if possible?

I figured out the gist of it. Cam = I am, repulsed just = repulsed, just , cringe i = cringe, I , 13 it = 13, it

3 hours ago, Zenzencat104 said:

They realized that they were asexual because they became sex repulsed. Just the thought of sex or sexual things makes them cringe. They were sexually assaulted when they were 13, and it made them feel so uncomfortable.

AustinJ, I'm deeply sorry you experienced that.

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Archived