hey everyone asexual here

AustinJ

hey i'm a newbie i would like to tell everyone that i'm asexual my friend Allie introduced me to AVEN i love it i want some asexual friends and hopefully a asexual boyfriend or girlfriend my romantic preference is Panromantic it's the romantic to pansexual but i'm not pansexual cuz i'm asexual pan romantic is my romantic preference like people for their personality there's a person inside i date a person for who they are not for their gender hearts not parts

Platonic Underdog

Welcome to Aven, have some cake 🍰🍰🍰 and enjoy your time here 😊

Hey, welcome to AVEN! :cake::cake::cake: hope you find what you are looking for!

Welcome. :cake:

NotFlamboyant

Welcome to a newbie from another newbie. :cake: 

2 hours ago, AustinJ said:

hey i'm a newbie i would like to tell everyone that i'm asexual my friend Allie introduced me to AVEN i love it i want some asexual friends and hopefully a asexual boyfriend or girlfriend my romantic preference is Panromantic it's the romantic to pansexual but i'm not pansexual cuz i'm asexual pan romantic is my romantic preference like people for their personality there's a person inside i date a person for who they are not for their gender hearts not parts

HI dear,

Welcome home.

feel free to chat me up anytime 

alright cool will do i'm having trouble finding asexual dating sites and i don't want to date a non asexual meaning somebody who is sexual thank ya this place feels like home people who i can relate to

Welcome! Did you know panromantic asexuals are nicknamed Pancakes? :P 

If you want to meet fellow aces in real life you could always check out the Meetup Mart:) 

jude+icecream+cone.jpg

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Archived