Male gray demisexual (18) from the Philippines

FallenAngel9799

FallenAngel9799

Hello AVEN! I'm an 18-year-old gray demisexual male from the Philippines, who realized that he is a gray demisexual after someone told him that they are an asexual (this is a different story for a different time). I searched for what asexuality is, then stumbled upon gray-asexuality and demisexuality. Afterwards, I asked around in r/asexuality and r/demisexuality if I was either a gray-ace or a demisexual, and one of the Reddit users, a demisexual themselves, in r/demisexuality told me that they relate to what I listed in the post, and since then started to identify as a demisexual.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy our community! And here's some welcome cake for you: :cake::cake::cake:

FallenAngel9799
7 hours ago, SkelBea18 said:

Welcome! Hope you enjoy our community! And here's some welcome cake for you: :cake::cake::cake:

Ooh thanks! I surely will enjoy this community, it's a privilege to!

1 hour ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! Have some cake :) 

chocolate-truffle-cake-dark-chocolate-ca

Wow thank you very much! I guess I'll have a lot of welcome cake tonight ;P

5 hours ago, float on said:

Welcome @FrostByte :) 

Thanks @float on!

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Archived