Can someone please save me from prosecution and torture ? I wanna live

Shion Arkenevis

Shion Arkenevis

This is my second article for this site after my last article I received a lot of positive response from all of you...And all of you have been a great inspiration for me..

lot has happened after that....Last year I started my HRT..And I came out as Trans.. Basically I thought people around me i.e my friends and family will accept me.....But they all turned against me....And now they treat me like I am some sort of contagious virus.......My parents disowed me...I lost my job...the respect I had.I am being prosecuted and tortured for being who I am....I have lost everything ...Now the only thing left to happen is getting forced into prostitution....I am trying to get out of my country ...So I have tried reaching out to some organizations... I found an organization called Rainbow railroad.....After contacting them they said.... I need to provide them a letter of support from someone who can confirm about my gender identity...WELL NO ONE AROUND ME WILL DO THAT...THEY WILL RATHER KEEP TORTURING ME..... PLEASE HELP....

Shion Arkenevis

Services like HRT prescription is not legal in Bangladesh....So the doctors who provide these services do not have a license and doesn't want to be tracked....

could they pretend to be someone else for you? If they were willing to give you illegal drugs they might also be able to write a letter saying they're a friend of yours or something? I just don't think anyone in a different country would be able to do it for you :o

Sorry you're having such a hard time :cake:

1 hour ago, Shion Arkenevis said:

... I need to provide them a letter of support from someone who can confirm about my gender identity...WELL NO ONE AROUND ME WILL DO THAT...THEY WILL RATHER KEEP TORTURING ME..... PLEASE HELP....

Could you make a forgery? 🍀

2 hours ago, Shion Arkenevis said:

This is my second article for this site after my last article I received a lot of positive response from all of you...And all of you have been a great inspiration for me..

lot has happened after that....Last year I started my HRT..And I came out as Trans.. Basically I thought people around me i.e my friends and family will accept me.....But they all turned against me....And now they treat me like I am some sort of contagious virus.......My parents disowed me...I lost my job...the respect I had.I am being prosecuted and tortured for being who I am....I have lost everything ...Now the only thing left to happen is getting forced into prostitution....I am trying to get out of my country ...So I have tried reaching out to some organizations... I found an organization called Rainbow railroad.....After contacting them they said.... I need to provide them a letter of support from someone who can confirm about my gender identity...WELL NO ONE AROUND ME WILL DO THAT...THEY WILL RATHER KEEP TORTURING ME..... PLEASE HELP....

I am sorry to hear you are going through this.

Is it okay if I PM you to discuss this further?

I dont want to see you turn to sex-work, that is a downward spiral that we need to keep you away from.

There has to be something...we will figure it out.

there are some countries that can do that in your geographical are i.e. Thailand. I guess we can look to see if there is help with financial aspect. I am a student in my hospital rotation, if I had a full time position I would help out more. Lets see what we can do. 

You are not alone, you have people that care for you - you can count me as one.

I have lived abroad and am quite familiar with South/S.E asian culture - 8 years abroad during my father's job contract.

we will figure something out

Shion Arkenevis
2 hours ago, FictoVore. said:

could they pretend to be someone else for you? If they were willing to give you illegal drugs they might also be able to write a letter saying they're a friend of yours or something? I just don't think anyone in a different country would be able to do it for you :o

Sorry you're having such a hard time :cake:

Well it's not simple....Things are hard here.... Normally anyone exposed as a homosexual is arrested cause it's considered as a crime....And anyone exposed

As a transgender ends up being forced into prostitution we do not have any rights.....we don't get medical services or any other services.... Doctors who work illegally avoid direct interaction with us .....Which makes things a lot difficult

Shion Arkenevis
2 hours ago, Zatarra said:

I am sorry to hear you are going through this.

Is it okay if I PM you to discuss this further?

I dont want to see you turn to sex-work, that is a downward spiral that we need to keep you away from.

There has to be something...we will figure it out.

there are some countries that can do that in your geographical are i.e. Thailand. I guess we can look to see if there is help with financial aspect. I am a student in my hospital rotation, if I had a full time position I would help out more. Lets see what we can do. 

You are not alone, you have people that care for you - you can count me as one.

I have lived abroad and am quite familiar with South/S.E asian culture - 8 years abroad during my father's job contract.

we will figure something out

It's ok...I am open to discussion...

I live in Bangladesh ...At least 7 months ago I could say that....now I am just keeping myself alive and counting my days....I used to be a teacher of digital art...I was going to complete my Bachelor degree and then my world turned up side down...Everyone I knew turned against me....

Thank You for understanding...

Hi everyone,

first I want to say that I have no clue what happens in PMs unless they are reported so what I am saying is a general reminder since I know there are PMs going out (nobody is in trouble, I just want to make sure we're all good)

Please remember that soliciting money in PMs is not allowed.  If this does happen, please report it.

Now as for the OP, I'm at work currently but I'm going to see what I can dig up for you resource wise when I get home.

Shion Arkenevis

I don't need financial help ...I need a reference...A letter of support....I gave the organization called Rainbow Railroad a letter of support ....But they want me to provide detailed address....

They also expect me to find a safe route out of the country....This I might be able to find....But I really need a reference.....

Archived