Qui-Panromantic?

The Roomba Chicken

The Roomba Chicken

So I believe I'm either aroflux or completely quiromantic, I'm attracted to all genders but I don't know if it's platonic or romantic, I'm so confused

Is Qui-Panromantic an actual thing? Is it ok to label yourself as that?

If you're aroflux, can you be quiromantic sometimes as its apparently part of the aro-spectrum?

What the heck is romance???

I'm in a similar boat. Yes, you can label yourself as that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2018 at 2:02 AM, Tobi-82 said:

So I believe I'm either aroflux or completely quiromantic, I'm attracted to all genders but I don't know if it's platonic or romantic, I'm so confused

It can be hard to differentiate between platonic and romantic attraction, I know it is for me. But you don't have to completely understand what your attraction is, because the line between platonic and romantic isn't a clearly defined thing. Please know that even when you feel confused, you are still valid and lovely.

Is Qui-Panromantic an actual thing? Is it ok to label yourself as that?

Why shouldn't it be? Qui is a modifier just like demi or gray, so it should be able to be used the same way. And of course you can.

If you're aroflux, can you be quiromantic sometimes as its apparently part of the aro-spectrum?

I'm not the leading expert on the aro spectrum, but it seems to me that quiromantic is part of it.  So yeah if you're aroflux, that means your romantic attraction moves around on the aro spectrum, which would mean that you could be quiromantic sometimes.

What the heck is romance???

That's a tough one, but my definition of romance is little things like holding hands (unless you're touch-averse or whatever), doing things together, sharing feelings, supporting each other, and just small romantic gestures. 

I think I have something similar, though I've just been labeling it as greyromantic because I'm honestly not sure what it is yet. I could be panromantic, because I honestly don't care about gender, but I've never had a crush from what I remember, so I could be aromantic, but i'm also not completely averse to the idea of a relationship? It's like Schroedinger's attraction.

Archived