Hello from the land of snow

Feawen

Hey, I'm new and awkward with new people.

I'm 23yo woman from Finland so I also wanted to get on this forum in addition of the Finnish one since there are more people here.

I've known that I'm an ace for a while now and I've been putting off registering here because I was kinda terrified.

I just want to understand myself the best of my abilities so I can be comfortable with myself and my body - I'm already anxious enough about everything without any added pressure so I'm tackling this so I can be more me and less of a mess.

I think this will be good for me, I think I can find what I need in here. 

Please don't bite?

Welcome! :cake: The only thing we bite is cake.  

I have anxiety too and I just started questioning things, but it's been kind of a relief because I always thought my issues with sex were part of my anxiety.  So being asexual means there's one less thing that needs to be fixed about me!

Tasha the demi squirrel

Hey welcome

njosnavelin

If you want to find out about your body do yoga. You will discover more about it than you thought on the surface and below. 

Welcome to making the the first steps in towards understanding yourself. At least able to identify the way you think and feel. Within the forum there are members who are struggling with anxiety you can relate with.  Try to open yourself up to the experience here it will only be better once you try.  Give it time.  

All the best in your next adventure here at AVEN!

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Welcome! Don’t worry, this place is full of kind and accepting people that will support you no matter what :) 

chocolate-gran-marnier.jpg

Welcome, and as has been said there are ton of great people on here for support if needed, or just fun if that is wanted, so hope you enjoy it here. Also nice to see someone from the frozen north, I'm not from Finland but rather from Sweden, so kinda close, even though I'm not living there at the moment. Either way have some cake :cake:

I was excited for a moment that you might be Canadian :P Finland is awesome too though :D  Also no one here bites. Unless it's into cake :cake::cake::cake: But yeah, welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself!

I hope you find the answers you are looking for. We understand you and welcome you!

Hello new buddy of AVEN! I love the intro with snow, I am also from a snowy land but in the states, MinneSNOWta (ha! OH puns)... Take a deep breath and relax. Things will align themselves somehow and I have learned that stressing over it will do no good. Hope you are having a fantastic day and get to enjoy some lovely cake!

Related image

Archived