Genderfluid? Demigirl? I don't know actually.

Haileyx

I was born female, but what I have since 2 years is that I feel 70% girl, 15% boy, 15% none I think, what would I identify as?

Hey Haileyx

I'm not an expert in this department, but here is a guide which may help (:

There is also an identity called genderflux - it's when you identify as your cis gender majority of the time but the intensity of it fluctuates. You may be genderqueer or androgynous?

Hope it helps!

7e8aa0013ce1f5efa018ac15d93f5560.jpg

14 hours ago, Gldlynch said:

I'm not an expert in this department, but here is a guide which may help (:

There is also an identity called genderflux - it's when you identify as your cis gender majority of the time but the intensity of it fluctuates. You may be genderqueer or androgynous?

Just btw, genderflux is changing intensity of any gender. Not necessarily your assigned gender. (Like how I’m trans but that fluxuates.)

Does it change or do stay at those percentages? Demigirl could work but maybe also look at trigender? (It’s where you are three genders at once, in your case boy girl and neither (agender?)) It doesn’t have to be in equal amounts I believe, just the fact that there’s three genders. (Bigender and polygender being the two and 4+ versions.) 

Janus the Fox

However you feel best, is what makes you, from your post, options are clearer, either female male or agender, choose the best one from your not so much any online quiz score, but your internal need or judgement.

This is about my own so called score: -

Male - 10%

Female- 20%

Agender - 70%

And I identify as non-binary just to be clearer that I'm "Agender, female and Male sex" is rather confusing to most ;)

On 09/03/2018 at 4:10 PM, ReyGraves said:

Just btw, genderflux is changing intensity of any gender. Not necessarily your assigned gender. (Like how I’m trans but that fluxuates.)

^ Thanks for this info! I'll know for future references (:

Archived