Took me a while to say this but... Hi^_^

mialovescats

mialovescats

Im 17, from Singapore, heteroromantic asexualĀ and new to this community and identity. It took me a while to understand about myself... like, aĀ reallyĀ long whilešŸ˜… i havent told my parents or anyone that im an ace though...

awkward_one34

Hello! Welcome to AVEN, have some cake.

Image result for cake

Platonic Underdog

Hi and welcome to Aven, have some cake šŸ°šŸ°šŸ°

Ā 

It can take a while for some people to figure it out and that's perfectly okay. And you're not required to come out to anyone if you don't want to, so don't feel pressure to come out, okay? If you have any questions, feel free to ask them šŸ˜Š

Welcome! Donā€™t force yourself to come out as ace if you donā€™t want to. Just get to a point where you feel comfortable being you :)Ā 

pancakecake.png

mialovescats

ThanksšŸ˜„ i dont think im ever going to come out unless someone asks me directly.... Singapore is as conservative as any other asian country, so iĀ dont really feel excluded from the main community, yupšŸ˜Ā 

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN!Ā :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here.Ā :)Ā The Terms of Service isĀ here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called)Ā a message. Ā Also, there's a handy forum calledĀ Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outliningĀ who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done inĀ or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod.Ā 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:Ā Ā Welcome Lounge Mini ManualĀ |Ā Welcoming 101Ā |Ā Quick Guide to the ForumsĀ |Ā Asexuality FAQ's

Ā Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Archived