Dealing With Libido

Does anyone else struggle with a fully-functioning libido but a deep-seated aversion to sex? If so, how do you deal with it? I hate masturbating, so that's a no-go for me. To be clear, I have a libido, but I have virtually no desire to have sex. I have romantic inclinations towards younger men, but the idea of sex repulses me. I was trying to drink a few cups of spearmint tea a day to suppress my libido, and I noticed that after a while my libido began to gradually disappear. I think I'll go back to doing that. I'm also transgender (MtF) and I plan on going on t-blockers soon, and they're supposed to significantly decrease libido. How do you guys deal with libido? (That is, if you have it.)

Honestly? My libido only really bothers me when I have nocturnal emissions. I also dislike masturbation so I end up with that.  I don't really have any advice I am afraid but I just wanted to offer some support.

• Like 1