coming back to school, kind of down lately

Tiggidou

My apologies for ranting a lot, but I've been stuck with the people at my school constantly talking about their dates and etc and I got frustrated etc etc and one person whom I think changes way too much lately I felt like she betrayed me because I thought she was fine etc etc and then she came back to school saying she liked this guy, etc etc and then I had to back away. Idk idk I've just been down lately because of third wheel shenanigans and stupidity and anxiety about college and stuff and then worrying about people being mad at me if I tell them I'm ace/aromantic and I'm just worried my other friends will think bad of me etc etc

My apologies I'm ranting again, idk what to say I've had a lot on my mind and lots of anxiety and being anxiety ridden and...

yeah...awkward month and weeks of school with a crap ton of anxiety...

so yeah...

sorry if I confuse you folks from what I wrote up top I'm mostly ranting and I feel bad so yeah, my apologies, idk just a lot of anxiety and being anxiety ridden lately. Mostly college and third wheel shenanigans anxiety but yeah...

STUFF!!!! 

anyway....

sorry if I'm ranting.

The internet is a great place to rant, so don't feel the need to apologize. Just keep muddling through, and try to remember that you'll eventually get to a point where you will be kicking ass and taking names. Keep on keeping on. All this shit won't matter in a few months.

Maybe try to come out to people who you know are comfortable with ace stuff? I'm out to all of 4 people (lmao) and 2 of them are super nice about it and the other 2, while supportive, make sorta hurtful comments without meaning it. Still great to have people kno the real you.

Good luck with school and in life

Archived