I'm super confused about this new feeling

This is just a small question, but I wanted to have it addressed. So, I'm pretty sure that I don't experience sexual attraction, but this just happened and I'm not sure now. I'm pretty sure that this one person likes me, and I might be developing feelings for her myself, but I really don't know her that well and haven't talked to her that much. I did a test and tried fantasizing about her, and to my surprise I wasn't not fond o the idea, (in fact, I may have enjoyed it a little). I'm super confused about this, and don't know what this is, but I have a theory. I think because I don't know her as much, I can't really visualize her properly (it's already hard to imagine someone that I do know) and thus I sort of view her as a sort of ambiguous figure. This is what I do in my normal fantasies, as I don't think of people I know like that, and I pretty much can't fantasize about people that I don't know at all (such as those in images) even if I wanted to (it's not like I really do want to though). I'm also pretty sure I have some fraysexual characteristics (I think, I'm not sure) and that also may be the reason. Does that sound valid? Does feeling this mean I'm not ace? What is this?

If you're possibly freysexual then it could be a matter of not knowing her very well. It could also be that you're kinda grey and developing sexual feelings for her. None of this means you aren't ace, asexuality is a spectrum and it isn't as black and white as you are ace or you aren't ace. 

11 hours ago, Ziggyzag said:

If you're possibly freysexual then it could be a matter of not knowing her very well. It could also be that you're kinda grey and developing sexual feelings for her. None of this means you aren't ace, asexuality is a spectrum and it isn't as black and white as you are ace or you aren't ace. 

It might be that. I saw her again tonight and it wasn't there at all. It might be that I just really didn't know her at all, so couldn't even visualize her properly.