When do you eat the last meal of the day?

scarletlatitude

When do you eat the last meal of the day?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. When do you eat the last meal of the day?

• Before 5:00 (1700)
    • 5:00 - 5:59 (1700 - 1759)
    • 6:00-6:59 (1800 - 1859)
    • 7:00-7:59 (1900 - 1959)
    • After 8:00 (2000)
    • It varies each day

This poll is closed to new votes

WinterWanderer

Usually 5pm. But can be as early as 4pm, or as late as 8pm. I don't like to eat after 8pm, and I have even skipped dinner before if I wasn't able to eat until 8 or 9. (I tend to binge if I eat late, so I avoid it altogether.) Unless I'm at someone else's home, in which case I'll eat whenever they choose.

I usually eat dinner between 4:30pm and 6pm, unless I'm eating out with people who insist on eating later.  Personally, if I don't eat anything by like 7-8pm, I start to lose interest in food and eating will feel weird.  I don't really understand people who eat at like 10pm.

I tend to stuff my face as soon as I get in from work around 5 

I typically eat 1 meal a day around midnight or so lol!

I prefer to eat dinner between 4 and 5pm. But will have a last-snack around 7pm.

On work days, I don't get home until 8pm. On those days, I will have a larger snack as soon as possible. But I do not like to eat [meals] that close to bed time. (bed-time is 10pm) 

At 7 when I'm at my parents' house, and around 8 when I'm at my place. Sometimes later when I'm out playing music, or I just skip dinner in favour of a small bowl of soup if I'm just cold and tired and it's late.

• 1 month later...

Usually around 8:30 or 9:00 PM, but sometimes it'll go as late as midnight.

It depends on if it's a weekday or weekend. On weekdays, I usually eat around 7:30, but it can be as early as 6:00 and as late as 8:00. On weekends, it's also around 7:30 generally, but can be much later.

As early as 8:30pm or as late as 9:45pm. It depends. I eat 5 small meals a day: breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, and 2nd snack. So the last snack can be rather late. 

• 11 months later...

@scarletlatitude

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived