When do you eat the last meal of the day?

scarletlatitude

When do you eat the last meal of the day?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. When do you eat the last meal of the day?

• Before 5:00 (1700)
    • 5:00 - 5:59 (1700 - 1759)
    • 6:00-6:59 (1800 - 1859)
    • 7:00-7:59 (1900 - 1959)
    • After 8:00 (2000)
    • It varies each day

This poll is closed to new votes

scarletlatitude

Just curious :) When do you eat dinner / supper / whatever you call the last meal? 

It varies. On days I work I get home at around 5:00 and I usually have dinner then. On weekends I usually have dinner any time between 4:30 and 6:00. Sometimes I have an evening snack after 7:00 or 8:00 too.

NerotheReaper

Usually around five, if I am not napping :P 

My schedule is madly unpredictable. Sometimes I've eaten my final meal by 5pm, sometimes I'm not even home until closer to 7pm, sometimes I scarf something down at 10pm...

I have dinner around 6:50ish on a weekday if I am doing good on getting it prepared.

On a Sunday, I usually have porridge around 10:30

On a Saturday, my last meal is around 8:30

I will go with the weekday.

One hour after the last person gets home from work. It usually takes that long to cook, and we wait to ask everyone what they would like :) 

It used to be exactly 18:30 everyday for years, as that is when my school dictated everyone eats... since I started living alone the time when I eat has become very irregular, sometimes I eat one meal a day at 14 O'clock, sometimes I eat breakfast in the morning and lunch at noonish, but then don't have dinner.. sometimes I eat lunch at noonish, then dinner at some evening hour between 17 and 20 O'clock.. sometimes I realize at ten that I'm hungry and should eat, sometimes I eat small bits scattered though out the day... but I don't tend to eat later the 23 O'clock, so my last meal of the day ranges from noon to 23 O'clock.. 

I'm not much of a meal person myself.

I usually have one meal each day usually in the afternoon (at which time really depends on responsibilities and/or unexpected occurences).

Grumpy Alien

It varies greatly. Anywhere between 16:00-22:00.

Can be anywhere from 5 to 11 depending on how busy/forgetful/hungry I am

Usually somewhere between 6:00 and 8:00, sometimes later.

How do you all eat so early? I would starve over the night! :D Even now, when I get up, I'm usually hungry.

Depends on my work schedule. For me a "day" is the time span between two sleeping sessions, so that might even be something like 2am when it's already a "new day", technically speaking. It's also worth noting that I eat whenever I feel like it :)

Usually around 6:00-8:00(this time is reserved for the later nights, especially on Tuesdays)

Typically after 8pm in the week, and it can vary at weekends. My significant other doesn't get home from work until after 8pm and I usually eat with him. 

I usually eat around 10pm. Since I prefer to eat and go straight to bed. Sometimes, I skip dinner completely.

Alejandrogynous

I eat when I'm hungry, so it varies each day. Sometimes it's when I get home from work around 5pm, sometimes later, sometimes not at all. Depends on how I'm feeling.

Usually after 2200, sometimes after 0000, even as a relative early riser I still eat late 

Anomaly Q3Xr

I usually have dinner between 1800 and 2000, but will sometimes have a bowl of porridge around midnight or 0100.

4 pm.

I try to eat around 6, but sometimes it depends if I ate lunch that day, if I didn't I tend to eat around 5/5:30, or if I'm out, then I tend to eat around 7 ish, I try to keep it the same each day though, otherwise it effects how I eat the next day and so on!

Lonemathsytoothbrushthief

Lol I don't find cooking easy but occasionally cook something for dinner at midnight. :lol:

J. van Deijck
3 hours ago, Lonemathsytoothbrushthief said:

but occasionally cook something for dinner at midnight. :lol:

Omg this is so me XD

my last meal can be at 2am or even later, though. I have so little control over my eating habits.

it doesn't help that my first meal is either at 10am or even at 12pm.

Lonemathsytoothbrushthief
17 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

Omg this is so me XD

my last meal can be at 2am or even later, though. I have so little control over my eating habits.

it doesn't help that my first meal is either at 10am or even at 12pm.

I mean if we're talking when I actually eat it can be around 2am as well :lol: I cooked a pasta thing and wanted some protein in it for a change, but had no idea what to do with the quorn chicken style fillets and cooked them in butter then oil. It had plenty of other stuff so I probs finished cooking after 1am. As for eating habits, I don't have much difficulty if I don't care about eating so many ready meals, but whenever I get fed up and want to cook for myself it's at a time like this xD probably because if I'm in the mood to cook anything at midnight, I've probably eaten well enough during the daytime to have the energy for it.

We tended to eat fairly early compared to many families in my neighborhood, but that was because my dad's work schedule was early (bedtime, the time he got up for work and dinner time).

When I was working it was usually whenever I got home from work. When I was taking night classes it would often be when I got home from school (11 PM or later). These days it's whenever I feel like it, usually eating dinner/last actual meal around 4 PM. But then I often eat snacks later in the evening, any time up until when I actually go to bed (which also varies, depending on how I feel and what I'm doing). Generally though, I tend to eat dinner than many people I know or encounter, it seems (if I go out to eat it often seems to happen during times when restaurants are less populated).

SpaceDustbin

Usually between 6 and 8, depending on if I still have to do groceries and cook. And on days of language class it's around 9.30 

I usually only eat once a day, and that’s on my lunch break at work. So it can be anywhere between 5 and 8. Sometimes it’s at 2AM. It just depends what I have going on.

Archived