Do other groups have symbols similar to the "ace ring"?

Kitteη χ

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I've been wondering if other groups in the LGBT+ community have symbols similar to the "ace ring" (black ring worn on the right middle finger). What I mean is, do any other groups have symbols that aren't well known outside of their community, but are recognizable within their community? Or is this type of symbol unique to the ace community?

I used to hear something about an earring in the Left..or was it Right ear for LGB community...cant remember or dont know if that is even true

the most I see around the LGBT community seems to be the rainbow flag or decals 

2 hours ago, Zatarra said:

I used to hear something about an earring in the Left..or was it Right ear for LGB community...cant remember or dont know if that is even true

the most I see around the LGBT community seems to be the rainbow flag or decals 

Right ear. =)

Now that ear piercing is more socially acceptable among heterosexual men, it's sort of fallen to the wayside a bit. I used to have more hardware in my right ear than my left (a tribute to my bisexuality) but I recently equalized it - need to get some more on my right ear. :lol:

To make things especially confusing, swingers also wear a black ring on their middle finger - but it's on their left hand.

Archived