Am I an aromatic or romantic asexual?

I’m not entirely sure whether or not I’m an aromatic asexual. I’m not huge on physical contact. I don’t like holding hands or hugging, they make me feel very uncomfortable. I’ve never tried kissing or cuddling with someone else but I think I would like it. I get crushes...I think.  I like the way guys look and may even think their sexy, but I’m never really turned on by their body or face. I usually get a crush on someone according to their looks and who they are as a person. I don’t seem to ever want an actual relationship though and I don’t think about a sexual relationship. So do I just want to hangout with them? 

NickyTannock
5 hours ago, Crowlox said:

I’m not entirely sure whether or not I’m an aromatic asexual.

There's a lot there to unpack, so I'll do my best to cover everything.

4 hours ago, Crowlox said:

I’m not huge on physical contact. I don’t like holding hands or hugging, they make me feel very uncomfortable.

No gesture is inherently romantic, so not wanting to hold hands or hug doesn't make you Aromantic. It’s all about whether or not you feel romantic attraction.

I’ve never tried kissing or cuddling with someone else but I think I would like it.

Likewise, wanting to kiss or cuddle doesn't make you romantic. It's the attraction that matters, not how affectionate you are.

I get crushes...I think.  I like the way guys look and may even think their sexy, but I’m never really turned on by their body or face. I usually get a crush on someone according to their looks and who they are as a person.

Experiencing a crush means you're experiencing romantic attraction, and therefore can't be Aromantic. However, that doesn't necessarily mean you're Romantic either. You could be Grey-romantic if you have very few crushes or Demiromantic if you only have a crush after knowing someone for a long time.

5 hours ago, Crowlox said:

I don’t seem to ever want an actual relationship though and I don’t think about a sexual relationship. So do I just want to hangout with them? 

There are Romantics not wanting relationships and Aromantics that want a platonic relationship. What matters is whether you feel romantic attraction, not whether you want a relationship.

I hope that helped clear up any confusion for you.