Favorite element?

Yatogami

Favorite element?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. What element do you deem your favorite?

• Wind
    • Water
    • Fire
    • Earth
    • Metal
    • Wood
    • Shadow
    • Light
  2. 2. What element reflects your personality?

• Wind (Free and spontaneous)
    • Water ( Emotional and driven)
    • Fire (Passionate and head strong)
    • Earth (Stable and earnest)
    • Metal (Stubborn and sharp)
    • Wood (Wise and adaptable)
    • Shadow (Secretive and reserved)
    • Light (Honest and Straightforward.

This poll is closed to new votes

Platonic Underdog

I chose water for both 😊

I like shadow, but I'm probably more light, with shadow mixed in. If it was limited to just the normal 4 it would be fire though

Carbo-

Oh...

Wind and metal

A shard of glass

AHA!!!!

The element of surprise... So original of me *giggles sadly in English*

But in all seriousness, cobalt, because it makes pretty compounds and glass :3333333333333

Grumpy Alien

I don’t know what any of these represent.

9 minutes ago, Polygon said:

Carbo-

Oh...

Wind and metal

Came here to say Cadmium, beaten to the punchline :P 

Water for favourite, Shadow for personality (I guess. Though really all of Earth, Metal, and Wood too. I guess I'm a spade buried underground?)

Fire, earth, air and water. I'm the cardinal air sign. Fire is powerful but ephemeral. Mountains are mighty but eventually become sand. Seas are vast but often dry up. Only the heavens are eternal.

If I were a chemical element I'd probably be Neon. Just more atmosphere - and I often feel invisible.

BTW: I didn't know shadows and light were elements.

Shadow, definitely. I am secretive and reserved so it also fits me well.

Alejandrogynous

Wind and wood (not so much wise but definitely adaptable, lol). Astrologically, I am a fire sign.

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

Shadow and shadow.

scarletlatitude

So many secretive shadow people here :ph34r:

Helium :P 

I usually like air and wind best.. 

Personality wise I can say, I'm definitely not fire, not really water either, wind and metal also don't really fit.. so.. I don't know.. 

Light for the first answer and shadow for the second

Water, then shadow

I came here to say Technetium though. :lol:

The Fifth Element. I mean that Opera scene is amazing. :P

I totally forgot I made this thread!

I've always considered myself Fire, but I end up like Shadow more often than not. 

Like to be wind, but metal is nearer the mark 

Groovy Teacakes

:( As many people above have said, I came here expecting to say molybdenum.

Grumpy Alien

I’ve never understood when people ask this question. Is it related to the Avatar cartoon?

nerdperson777

I've talked to some people who claim to be able to read human energy and such.  Don't really know how it works but they've been very accurate so I can't doubt that it works.  When I came for an event on Saturday, I had just had surgery and one could feel the pain that I was going through even though I was trying my best to smile while I was there.  The people tell me that I'm actually a mixture of earth and fire for my energy.  They were unable to tell which one of them was the dominant one.  Apparently there's a primary and secondary element in me.  I always thought that I was water due to how calm I usually am.  But I guess inside I have much more of a fire like temper.  I can totally see the grounded earth in me though.  I like to be balanced and take as little risk as possible.

14 minutes ago, nerdperson777 said:

I've talked to some people who claim to be able to read human energy and such.  Don't really know how it works but they've been very accurate so I can't doubt that it works.  When I came for an event on Saturday, I had just had surgery and one could feel the pain that I was going through even though I was trying my best to smile while I was there.  The people tell me that I'm actually a mixture of earth and fire for my energy.  They were unable to tell which one of them was the dominant one.  Apparently there's a primary and secondary element in me.  I always thought that I was water due to how calm I usually am.  But I guess inside I have much more of a fire like temper.  I can totally see the grounded earth in me though.  I like to be balanced and take as little risk as possible.

What the heck?

nerdperson777
1 minute ago, Zenzencat104 said:

What the heck?

Yeah, I don't think it's something I'll be able to understand, but it's a thing.  They were even able to tell me who I was in a past life.  Another person was able to tell someone's feelings by color.  Different people sense different things.

6 minutes ago, nerdperson777 said:

Yeah, I don't think it's something I'll be able to understand, but it's a thing.  They were even able to tell me who I was in a past life.  Another person was able to tell someone's feelings by color.  Different people sense different things.

I think these people just believe they can do this suedo science/religious stuff, sure they may be sensing something, but they only come to that bizarre conclusion through nonsensical interpretation.

nerdperson777
1 minute ago, Zenzencat104 said:

I think these people just believe they can do this suedo science/religious stuff, sure they may be sensing something, but they only come to that bizarre conclusion through nonsensical interpretation.

I believe that it has something to it.  I'm not just ruling it out as fake science.  It's like gender, I can't just consider it nonsense just because I don't feel it.

1 minute ago, nerdperson777 said:

I believe that it has something to it.  I'm not just ruling it out as fake science.  It's like gender, I can't just consider it nonsense just because I don't feel it.

As we know, gender has significant psychological signs that can be seen through research and investigation, but since this is something that simply doesn’t have any evidence supporting that it exists beyond a belief, I won’t come to any complete conclusions about it.

nerdperson777
6 minutes ago, Zenzencat104 said:

As we know, gender has significant psychological signs that can be seen through research and investigation, but since this is something that simply doesn’t have any evidence supporting that it exists beyond a belief, I won’t come to any complete conclusions about it.

Well another thing is that since I don't have any of the energy sensing abilities that they have, I'm not able to explain it.  Perhaps they can teach me how they do it, but it could be really hard since I grew up as emotionless as one can be.  A lot of it has to do with feeling, I know that.  I could perhaps be the worst candidate to learn these things.  I can only learn by observation.  A lot of energy in the brain means someone is thinking too much, which is my tendency.  But there are also times that my mind is completely blank, which is probably why my classmates thought I was an idiot, because my mind was, quite literally, empty.  I don't believe there's an in between for me in that sense.  They all probably have the sense of feeling the energy in the air so that when a dark, heavy energy enters (usually me from a life of grudging), they all know.

Water for both. : )

Back in middle school...there was a girl that said she could read elements and energies in people. She said I was air and electricity (??). I don't think so though. :P 

Archived