Hi :)

Matthew864

Hey,

I'm a student from near Belfast studying in Durham and currently I'd say I'm a panromantic asexual. I've had an account here for ages but I haven't posted much but now I've decided to be a little more active and try to get to know some more people like me! If there's anyone in NE England or NI it'd be really cool to meet fellow asexuals! Also totally up for just getting to know people on here though :D Only really now coming to terms with it myself and trying to figure out how I'm ever going to manage to find someone that wants to be with me romantically but not sexually. It helps to see that other ace people have successful relationships though! :)

Hi and welcome, nice to see a local here :cake:

Hi *waving*

I'm not in NE England but in the UK anyway.

Hi and welcome, not NE England or England at all but UK so not stupid distant I guess. In case you haven't seen there is a section on this forum about meetups, you could take a look there if there is anything close to you anytime soon if that interests you. Either way hope you have a good time and enjoy cake :cake:

NerotheReaper

Nice to see you wanting to post more! If you ever want someone to talk to, my inbox is open! (This goes for everyone!) 

Welcome from down south! How’s the weather up there?

SNOW+FAMILY+CAKE+006.jpg

3 hours ago, Zhev said:

In case you haven't seen there is a section on this forum about meetups,

Excellent suggestion. At first though I found all the local asexual meetups were hopelessly outdated. Then I posted something myself. I was pleased to find someone had responded. The only problem I've encountered is that many people may be in a group but sometimes only a few of them show up for a meetup. This has been my experience with the LGBT community and the local asexual group. It all seems to depend on what the meetup is about. I went on an impeachment march a few months ago and there were hundreds of people there.  I even met another asexual. I hope you have good luck with meetups.

18 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome from down south! How’s the weather up there?

SNOW+FAMILY+CAKE+006.jpg

This picture just about sums it up! Getting a bit fed up with it at this point :o

5 hours ago, Matthew864 said:

This picture just about sums it up! Getting a bit fed up with it at this point :o

You’ve still got snow? I bet you had snow days too. Lucky. We didn’t get a single day off.

49 minutes ago, Lichley said:

You’ve still got snow? I bet you had snow days too. Lucky. We didn’t get a single day off.

Well all my lecturers are currently on strike so I'm off anyway but it's certainly nice not to have to venture out because although it hasn't snowed heavily for a couple of days there's still a lot on the ground

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

MissMidnight

Sent the snow this way lol I would love it to snow. I have to travel if i want to see snow unfortunately.

Archived