Was this sexual or aesthetic attraction (part 2)?

I've made a post about an instance of doubt about this I've had before, but another thing happened and I wanted to address it. I originally talked about an instance where I thought I may have experienced sexual attraction. I eventually became confident that I didn't, but then something else happened that confused me more, so I figured I'd make an additional post.

So, I was skyping with a friend of mine (it was because I was out of town, and it was a birthday party, so the phone switched hands a lot, if that makes sense). So, when she didn't have the phone and I was looking at her, I got this feeling again. It was just sort of a draw to look at her. Normally, I wouldn't think much of it, but I also got this sort of feeling in my, uh, nether regions. I wouldn't describe it as arousal, just a small tingling (I don't think I even got an erection). It was small, but it was noticeable and there. It might've been appearance, as the clothes she was wearing were a little tight. Also, just to add, it was not lasting, and the feeling went away pretty much as soon as she was out of my sight, and I've struggled to try and replicate the feeling, even with pictures I have of her. I would say what I was thinking and feeling in my head, but I'm not too good at recognizing my own feelings, and in this instance I don't think it was clear what I was thinking. Normally, I'd think it's aesthetic, but that tingling worries me. Could it be hormones (I'm in my mid teens)? What do you think about this, and is this a sign of not being ace?

binary suns

spend more time with this friend, see where it goes. 

for me that feeling definitely leads into sexual attraction, and arousal. For me, sexual attraction makes me wanna kiss them, and be close to them, like physically - like hold or hug or cuddle with them. But when I'm close I feel really nice - and can be aroused, but not always. if we kiss, like not a quick kiss like passionate kissing... I usually get aroused with a crush.

If it's someone new or the feelings only started, it rarely gets to any of those points tho - stays about what you described for a week or a few when we interact. Unless like, we are flirting or touching already and move fast xD I kinda miss it I guess. 

I can't say whether or not aces feel what you describe for a person. my instinct is that arousal during attraction is sexual attraction, and after my experience with my body and the glimpses I get on some ace experiences, I would also presume that what you describe is a hint of sexual attraction too. But my belief here is most definitely biased by the fact my experience of it is definitely reserved for sexual attraction - not liking a friend, not romance. not a close bond with someone important. 

Sometimes I get that feeling like - like one time someone who didn't attract me asked me out and I got that feeling. Sometimes I feel good or happy and I get that feeling. I forget the trigger but there's a random mundane item that for some reason being given it or thinking of it sometimes makes me feel that way. So I know that what you describe doesn't have to be sexual... but for me, I feel like I feel it because of my attraction. 

but for you... all I can say is... keep your expectations open, spend more time with her, or others who make you feel similarly. and see if it develops into more - or if it stays the same. 

and decide for yourself - is this sexual attraction for you? while I would say if it does lead to arousal it probably is... if it doesn't seem too.. then I don't. it's up to you. trust your instincts before you trust my words okay? :)