I am confused

4everYouth

I am masculine more than I am feminine.one minute I am comfortable being a girl then the next I am more comfortable being a guy and then other times I am both Idk what to do or who I am or anything anymore am I a guy am I a girl or am I both? I feel like some one should fix me but I don't want them to. What should I do? what am I ? My list of questions goes on and on can someone help me?

If you don't want anyone to "fix" you, then never let anyone do it. You are fine just the way you are.

I would suggest you just let yourself be you. The most important thing you are is human, not a boy or girl. You can try out different genders, see which one works best for ya. You can take something that isn't either gender (like agender) and see if that one fits you best.

Just be yourself, allow yourself the feel what you are feeling, and let yourself learn about who you are :)

Could you be suffering from peer pressure? One doesn't even need peers these days - just a cable subscription. It seems this society has definite opinions on what men and women should be but personally I think it is all moo moo poo poo. Maybe it would help to ask yourself why you feel the way you do. If you can find some sort of answer then you may have something helpful to work with. Personally I haven't had a cable subscription in decades, I don't like American movies that take themselves seriously and I don't allow any selective use of the internet to box me into some sort of inflexible mold. I don't think much about my gender. Sure I'm male and I prefer to have the body I've always had but I also tend to prefer the company of the opposite sex. For all I know I may just be male outside and female inside. I'm comfortable with it though. It doesn't really hurt anybody so why should it hurt myself? I've found AVEN a good place to try to find answers to sexual questions. I hope it is of some assistance to you.

Please, just try not to pressure yourself too much, every single person has his/her/their own time to figure things out, it's a process. You are already doing great by starting to think about, but don't feel anxious about it, from my own experience, you will understand yourself better through time...

Check out the term genderfluid: “denoting or relating to a person who does not identify themselves as having a fixed gender.” Having a gender that changes.

Feel free to PM if you wanna talk more

On 3/2/2018 at 7:14 PM, Liro said:

Please, just try not to pressure yourself too much, every single person has his/her/their own time to figure things out, it's a process. You are already doing great by starting to think about, but don't feel anxious about it, from my own experience, you will understand yourself better through time...

Okay thanks

On 3/2/2018 at 6:46 PM, Yeast said:

Could you be suffering from peer pressure? One doesn't even need peers these days - just a cable subscription. It seems this society has definite opinions on what men and women should be but personally I think it is all moo moo poo poo. Maybe it would help to ask yourself why you feel the way you do. If you can find some sort of answer then you may have something helpful to work with. Personally I haven't had a cable subscription in decades, I don't like American movies that take themselves seriously and I don't allow any selective use of the internet to box me into some sort of inflexible mold. I don't think much about my gender. Sure I'm male and I prefer to have the body I've always had but I also tend to prefer the company of the opposite sex. For all I know I may just be male outside and female inside. I'm comfortable with it though. It doesn't really hurt anybody so why should it hurt myself? I've found AVEN a good place to try to find answers to sexual questions. I hope it is of some assistance to you.

It is not peer pressure I just Idk what is happening

On 3/2/2018 at 6:05 PM, Puck said:

If you don't want anyone to "fix" you, then never let anyone do it. You are fine just the way you are.

I would suggest you just let yourself be you. The most important thing you are is human, not a boy or girl. You can try out different genders, see which one works best for ya. You can take something that isn't either gender (like agender) and see if that one fits you best.

Just be yourself, allow yourself the feel what you are feeling, and let yourself learn about who you are :)

Okay thanks I will try

Archived