Hello!--American ace with plans to study in UK

mistymornings

mistymornings

Hello again AVEN! It’s been some time since I first signed up here, but seeing as I have abroad plans for the UK in the near future I felt a proper introduction was in order.  

I'm a 22 year old homoromantic ace woman and rather introverted university junior (English major) with a focus in writing, currently working in interactive fiction design and game development. Some things I enjoy include choice-based and story-driven video games, historical fashion, all sorts of fantasy books, animation, philosophy, other various geekery, and teacups.

I would love to make connections with other aces both in the UK (all over! Haven’t picked a study location yet) and long distance. Though I'm introverted I quite enjoy chatting on an individual basis, so if you’d like to discuss some shared interests from above or just say hi, my PM box is open to you! 

Hello! Welcome to AVEN! :cake:

Good Morning and welcome! If it's game development you're interested in, Bath University might be a good shout. My friend from School goes there to do animation for game design. I'm from Bristol myself (literally a 8 minute train journey from Bath). 

Hope you're well!

-Dean :)

Welcome! Better hope you like rain :P 

c3.jpg

Vicky Angel

Welcome :cake:

Welcome. As someone studying at university in Scotland I can say that I at least have been enjoying it, hope you have the same experience in the future :cake:

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

mistymornings

Thanks for all the welcomes! :) Glad to be hear!

mistymornings
15 hours ago, DawnofDean said:

Good Morning and welcome! If it's game development you're interested in, Bath University might be a good shout. My friend from School goes there to do animation for game design. I'm from Bristol myself (literally a 8 minute train journey from Bath). 

Hope you're well!

-Dean :)

Thanks, I'll definitely look into it!

Archived