New here

DJS05

Came upon this site today and things are finally starting to make sense. Been married twice to beautiful women and did my best to please them but both ended in divorce. Hoping to meet some nice people here that understand me. I guess I am heteroromantic asexual, though I am really not romantically attracted to anyone in particular. 

Welcome! There are loads of people on here to make friends with, and once you have you can meet some in real life using the Meetup Mart :) 

chocolate-truffle-cake-dark-chocolate-ca

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've never been able to talk to my family about who I really am. Glad I found this site.

You're profile picture is DELIGHTFUL!!

I love border collies! GREAT dogs!! And the classic black/white look is just charming!

Welcome to AVEN, hope it's an excellent resource for ya!!

Thank you Puck. Yes, great dogs. Wish I could take mine everywhere with me, but, sigh, boss won't let me.

I'm very hard of hearing (machine gunner when I was in the Army) and my border is truly my best friend always let's me know what I can't hear for myself.

Vicky Angel

Welcome:cake:

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Archived