Just a lil introduction

sasa

Tho in my profile description i say a bunch of things about me, i wanted to make a good introduction because i'm a lil new and stuff. 

Well, um, i don't really know what to say, so don't expect anything bout me :^)

My name is Sasa, i'm 14 a smol bean hjhdhahrno  and i am from Uruguay, a tiny little country located in South America. I use they/them pronouns and i'm ace. 

I found out about it like, over a year ago, i guess. Shall i explain how i found out about it? No one would care, but if you want to know, ask me(? i don't bite. Where is my self-confidence? jajsd.

I am pretty sure i am asexual because, well, i've never really felt any sexual attraction towards anyone i always thought it was a joke, and i am definitely not interested. Like, i have friends who really want to have sex at some point in their lives and that really enjoy talking about the topic. But i truly don't, i feel uncomfortable and i don't like the idea of me having sex. Not even a little. It's like, nO, THANKS.

And i am sure, IT DOESN'T MATTER MY AGE. I'M NOT GONNA CHANGE BECAUSE I DIDN'T CHOOSE IT BUT I AM PROUD.

I'm still in the closet, but i believe that the first person but not necessary the last, i don't know one has to come out to is your own self. It is more important to accept yourself for who you are, than caring about other people's opinions. 

I get cheesy sometimes, sorry;;

I am agender, but i'm not going so much into it, unless you want me to if you do, don't be afraid to ask<3.

And i don't have a bloody clue about what my romantic attraction might be. I have many options that could possibly fit me, but i don't really know myself, what my heart wants pATTON TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT sorry for the reference. 

So that's it, i guess.

Sorry if i disappointed you, and if i made you waste time reading this. 

I apologize too much, sorry.

Take it easy, pals! *throws some cake at you*

Welcome! You’re very self-reflective, but also a bit self-deprecating, have more confidence in yourself! I care about your story! :) 

jude+icecream+cone.jpg

Forgotten Fox

Hey there! I'm a little late on welcoming you, but welcome anyway. You sound like a neat person(The Pidge profile pic proves it tho) and it's gonna be great seeing you around. No need to be sorry for being yourself btw because that's the best person you can be! 

5 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! You’re very self-reflective, but also a bit self-deprecating, have more confidence in yourself! I care about your story! :) 

jude+icecream+cone.jpg

thanks! you're so sweet<3 oh, and maybe i'm posting (?) my story later! have a good [insert time of the day]!

4 hours ago, Forgotten Fox said:

Hey there! I'm a little late on welcoming you, but welcome anyway. You sound like a neat person(The Pidge profile pic proves it tho) and it's gonna be great seeing you around. No need to be sorry for being yourself btw because that's the best person you can be! 

hey! thank youuuuu<3 dO YOU LIKE VOLTRON????? OMG gonna be great seeing you around here too!!

7 hours ago, chandrakirti said:

Welcome @sasa, you'll find a lot of good stuff here, maybe there are other people nearer you than you think, in Uruguay! 

thanks! i hope so! <33

On 2/28/2018 at 8:12 PM, sasa said:

hey! thank youuuuu<3 dO YOU LIKE VOLTRON????? OMG gonna be great seeing you around here too!!

I like Voltron, especially the new show. Did you see that season 5 came out yesterday?

7 minutes ago, Zenzencat104 said:

I like Voltron, especially the new show. Did you see that season 5 came out yesterday?

oH MY. YES YES YES, YES I DID. I SAW THE BEAUTIFUL 6 EPISODES. I SAW SOMEONE THAT WASN'T SHIRO. I SAW MYSELF PROUD OF LANCE. I SAW KEITH'S FAMILY. I SAW EVERYTHING. THE TEAM PUNK- THE EVERYTHING. OH MY AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SHAKING HI 

3 hours ago, sasa said:

oH MY. YES YES YES, YES I DID. I SAW THE BEAUTIFUL 6 EPISODES. I SAW SOMEONE THAT WASN'T SHIRO. I SAW MYSELF PROUD OF LANCE. I SAW KEITH'S FAMILY. I SAW EVERYTHING. THE TEAM PUNK- THE EVERYTHING. OH MY AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SHAKING HI 

I haven’t seen all the episodes yet, so please don’t spoil it all.

4 hours ago, Zenzencat104 said:

I haven’t seen all the episodes yet, so please don’t spoil it all.

shIT SORRY. I SPOIL EVEN THO I DON'T WANT TO )): i better shut up

6 minutes ago, sasa said:

shIT SORRY. I SPOIL EVEN THO I DON'T WANT TO )): i better shut up

I just watched episode 2, my response can only be described as :o

Just now, Zenzencat104 said:

I just watched episode 2, my response can only be described as :o

sorryyyyyyyyyy

anyway, i'm always proud of lance

2 minutes ago, sasa said:

sorryyyyyyyyyy

anyway, i'm always proud of lance

It’s ok, it didn’t expose much to me as far as I know. By the way, did you here about the voltron lego set being released sometime soon? I hope it’s the newer design because the newer one looks much cooler to me.

1 minute ago, Zenzencat104 said:

It’s ok, it didn’t expose much to me as far as I know.

gooooood

this 6 episodes were a blessing aaaa hOPE YOU ENJOY THEM AS MUCH AS I DID

Archived