Back at it again

Superbunny012

Superbunny012

Hey guys, its me again. If you are reading this from me for the first time, reading my first post may help to get a better understanding of this (you don't have to of course). If you have read my first post, fantastic!!!! Here is a brief update of what happened since my first post.

The gentleman that I spoke about in my first post has still communicated with me since, and then one day, one conversation led to another and resulted in us scheduling a "date" (just casual) on Valentines Day (my least favorite holiday). Did the date go well you might ask? Haha! Not even close; it was a very awkward hour for us, something we never really spoke about UNTIL just the other day. During our Snapchat conversation we were talking about things we could brag about. He then says he has more than just one thing to brag about. Of course I asked him what that was, and his response was "Well I spent my Valentines with you, so that's something." I know. Awwww. I was lost with words, I was touched for sure, I am not used to these kind of situations. But since then our conversations got awkward up until a point where I feel like I kind of sent him this message that I don't have an interest in him, which at this point I don't even know. Now we speak briefly, and I feel somewhat guilty because of it.

So what is the point of me telling you this story and how does it pertain to asexuality you might ask? Well, yes, I am, by literal definition, asexual where I am not sexually attracted to people, but I think it goes farther than that for me sadly. I don't know if it is from a troubled past or a lack of experience that drives this mental function of mine where I can look at someone and be like "damn you're hot dude," but there is just no emotion; no "love". I guess what I am asking this time is: does the term "asexual" go further than just a lack of sexual attraction, or does this make me something else?

Oh, I forgot in my first post too, :cake:. Cake, how cute is that?

Any advice works, please I just want to know before I make another wrong move with this. Thank you in advance!!

There is aromantic, where you don't develop romantic feelings for people, but I'm not sure that applies here?

• Like 1