So Im kinda new

That_One_Ace

I think im ace/ biromantic but im kinda new to this i know there is a range of okayness?? with sex and was wondering if someone could help me out.

Welcome to AVEN!!! I hope this can be a good resource for you :cal:

I am not sure what you mean by "a range of okayness." If you wouldn't mind elaborating, I'd love to help if I can :)

Like i know do do it for there partners and others are terrified of the idea in just wondering a bit about that

1 minute ago, That_One_Ace said:

Like i know do do it for there partners and others are terrified of the idea in just wondering a bit about that

Oh, you mean peoples feelings on sex?

That's just, you know, how people feel about sex. I like to say, think of it like puppies. Some people like them a lot, some are neutral, others don't like them. People can feel the same way about sex.

Some people like to refer to not liking sex as "sex repulsed," which means they find sex disgusting and would never wish to do it. Those who don't think it's good or bad might call themselves "sex neutral." And then those who think it's a good thing would call themselves "sex positive."

They are just general terms for ones feelings towards sex.

Welcome! I also identify as bi ace (: It took quite a bit of research but I think it's the one that best fits me. On days when I feel like it doesn't, I usually identify as simply 'queer'.

Archived