Help me out?

AnnaGhost

I'm just so confused? I was born a girl and I don't mind it at all. I'm fine with that fact and wouldn't change. But, I don't care about my pronouns or anything. You can call me: Her, Him, or They. I would mostly prefer they or her but I don't mind and won't correct someone if they call me him. The only way I get called "him" is when it's playful since I'm very feminine and hard to mistake for a guy. When I told my mom I didn't care what I was called she said: "I always knew that, you're like in the middle. As a kid, you had a doll and race-cars even when you were told its for boys or girls by your aunts. You're just open." But that confused me even more! When I mentioned I'm Demisexual she was confused. . . I didn't expect her to grasp it right away, after all, she only knew about Gays, Lesbians, Bi-Sexual, and Trans. So, when I told her she took it well but followed up with: "Do you have an interest in girls?" I told her, "I can't see myself dating a girl but I can admit when a girl is looking good or cute."  Only to get the same response: Your just open. I agree but what is open?! Then I saw someone else who said (In a YouTube video), "This is for attention. You don't care for attention. You can't feel this way if you don't have a body or gender dysphoria. It's not fair to those who have it and you just decide you're going to be neutral or flow in-between." And for some reason that caused anger in me. One sole person putting down those whom he said is Genderqueer and Genderfluid and Genderless people. That's probably unrelated to what I'm saying but.

Recap:

• Do I care if I'm called him? No.
  • Do I care if I'm called her? No.
  • Do I care if I'm called them? No.
  • Do I identify with boys or girls more? Quite the same. But I'll say I'm a girl to avoid other questions about identifying the same.
  • Do I have dysphoria? No.

So if you can, can you help me out? Figure out what I am.

You can be non binary or trans without having dysphoria, a good few people are trans don't have it, and that doesn't make them any less valid and the same goes for you, it's possible you are a demi girl, aka non binary but lean towards being feminine, or who knows, you could be somewhere else on the non binary spectrum. 

Cis-genderless? Best I understand it is that the person is agender or genderless but identifies as their assigned sex because they don’t care or because it’s more convient. 

Archived