Grey-A/Hypo..? Confused (like most newbies I assume)

Hi all, I’m struggling to know if I’m grey or on the spectrum or just sexual with no libido...

i felt desire for a boyfriend I had when I was 15, since then I’ve kind of just had sex with boyfriends because I know im supposed to, and to try and enjoy it and to continue to be in a relationship. I’m now 23, I’ve felt sexual attraction to maybe 2 guys in my 20s, not sure about sexual desire. Maybe had sexual desire for like celebrities I guess?!

When I first got with my current boyfriend I did feel sexual desire (kind of generally rather than to him bizarrely) for a few weeks but since then pretty much nothing. I just don’t get the urges I need to have sex, the rare occasions are sometimes i’ll wake up from sex dreams and want to have sex, or i’ll be reading a really detailed sex scene In a book and it kind of makes me want to. It’s like I have to already be exposed to it to get in the mood, that’s the only thing that gets me going. Oh also when I’m drunk I’m very sexual, what’s that all about....

It’s causing issues in my relationship which I don’t want because I love my boyfriend and want to be with him intimately as part of our love to feel close to him, I just want to know what the heck I’m dealing with on my end and whether it’s ‘just’ low libido or I’m Grey-A or hyposexual or something?

Would love to hear from anyone with insight or other Grey-A or hypo people. Thanks so much