Questions, anxiety etc etc...

Hey folks!

Question: is still questioning sexuality and thinking I'm ace/aro but unsure normal? and also I've been stuck last quint (I go to a boarding school that has dorms etc. so my school goes by quints instead of...however public schools go by lol XD ) with annoying dating conversations and I've felt like I've been drowning in anxiety and I still don't know what say to people who date etc and I've been very quiet recently etc etc. 

so yeah, 

but in general, I still think I'm ace/aro. it's just the emotional anxiety that I'm stuck with.

Anyway... 

not sure what else to say lol :lol:

Hey Tiggidou

It's totally normal to question yourself. Trying to work out whether you are aro/ace is terribly confusing because you wonder, how do I know I haven't felt attraction when I don't even know what attraction is supposed to be!? Having anxiety due to your confusion must be an awful rollercoaster but please know that it is okay to be going through the questioning phase - even if it's the 500th visit. There is no such thing as 'too much consent', sometimes over-thinking can be unbearable but think of it as a pathway to meditate perhaps.

I still question myself a lot and on those days I usually drop the complicated labels and simply address myself as 'queer' (:

Best of luck!

• Like 2

it is totally normal to feel unsure or to question your identity. it might take a lot of time, or maybe just a few days. i still question my romantic attraction, so i understand you.

also, anxiety sucks, and for some people it's hard to deal with it. just, don't pressure yourself, take deep breaths adn stay calm. it might be hard, but it's worth to try. 

i don't know what else to say but good luck!

• Like 1