Hello

Entropic

Actually, I've been on this site before but I forgot my username and password and it was many, many years ago, so I figured I may as well just make a new account. I honestly don't know if that account exists anymore, anyway.

But I've known myself to be demisexual since I was a teenager when I initially discovered that my attitude towards sex and sexual relationships seemed to greatly differ from everyone else around me. I've been very comfortable in my identity since then though it's occasionally frustrating to run into people that deny the fact that the way I experience myself is different from how most others experience their sexuality to be like.

Anyway, I recently figured I do need and want to be around some people that actually get it, especially as I've picked up an increased interest in BDSM recently and the amount of sexuals around these circles just want to make me want to tear my hair off, sometimes. I can't help but to sometimes think I have no place there, or have any luck or ability to find the "right" person, given my own emphasis on relationships and building up emotions and intimacy with the other. There's a lot of, in my opinion, shallow hook-ups going on and I'm not interested in any of it. And being transgender, then there's the part where I've been subject to the same kind of treatment as well, where cismen think that just because I was born with a vagina they have the right to fuck it too. 

So yeah, that's my story, sort of, and why I'm here, though it became more of a rant. 

Outside of that, I mostly enjoy deeper and theoretical discussions, especially when it comes to gender, so if you enjoy that too, chances are we'll likely run into each other eventually. Also, when I am not feeling like a pissy bitch for being an outsider, I like to spend time playing video games (currently I've picked up Sims 4 again), spend time with my cats, chat on Discord, workout though I need to pick up on that as my mental health issues really put that on a break, enjoy cooking and eating good food and listen to metal music. That's about it. In terms of needs I'm a fairly simple person, I think, even if there's a lot going on inside outside the discernable surface. 

Welcome. =) :cake:

2 hours ago, Entropic said:

currently I've picked up Sims 4 again

Oof I just started a Sims (3) game yesterday, for the first time in what must be a decade.

Steam had it on sale for like 75% off a couple weeks ago, though... I got the base game + Supernatural + Pets for less than the original price of the base game, what was I supposed to do, say no? :lol:

It's so addicting.

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Welcome back! What are your cats like? What are their names? 

Tarta+fondant+gatos.jpg

16 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome back! What are your cats like? What are their names? 

Tarta+fondant+gatos.jpg

Idk how to describe them tbh but one is really more like a dog and the other is more your typical cat, but she becomes more cuddly and eccentric with age. 

On 2/26/2018 at 12:03 AM, Chimeric said:

Welcome. =) :cake:

Oof I just started a Sims (3) game yesterday, for the first time in what must be a decade.

Steam had it on sale for like 75% off a couple weeks ago, though... I got the base game + Supernatural + Pets for less than the original price of the base game, what was I supposed to do, say no? :lol:

It's so addicting.

Yeah I decided to play a couple of vampire sims. It's unfortunate that the franchise relies on so many stuff and expansion packs to really make it playable. 

1 hour ago, Entropic said:

It's unfortunate that the franchise relies on so many stuff and expansion packs to really make it playable. 

It really is. Plus the p2p downloadable content on top of the expansion packs super rubs me the wrong way. Thankfully I'm happy with my werewolves and my doggos at the moment, so hopefully Sims won't break my bank account. :lol:

10 hours ago, Chimeric said:

It really is. Plus the p2p downloadable content on top of the expansion packs super rubs me the wrong way. Thankfully I'm happy with my werewolves and my doggos at the moment, so hopefully Sims won't break my bank account. :lol:

Yep, exactly. And by the time the old game has reached a more reasonable price they have released a new one. This is really one of the things that deter me from buying it unfortunately, especially after they locked the game to Origin and online play only. 

Archived