Aromantic Asexual

Seadra

i'm very much ready to accept my sexuality for what it is. i'm aromantic asexual, it sounds so cliche to say, but i'm very proud of myself, the most cliche topics could hold such unique aspects that make it our own, and not so cliche anymore. it's very difficult to accept yourself, when something is suppose to be the "norm". then again, we all are humans, we all are allowed to perceive and look at ourselves and this world in our own unique way. we all deserve to live our own lives with being happy and content with who we are. there's negatives and positives to ourselves we can always improve, but some we need to accept. just because your sexuality seems negative to someone else, doesn't mean it should to you. sometimes you just can't control nor help who you feel or who you are or aren't attracted to, and that's okay. you're allowed to be different, different can be so beautiful and so unique. there's nothing wrong with becoming and being ourselves. we all should be loved, supported and respected in our own unique ways and views, for ourselves in general. for our gorgeous personalities, our beautiful minds, our interesting views, our fascinating traits, skills and aspects that make us, us. a part of us and who we are does make us into who we are today, but it doesn't mean that it's all we have to offer, we are ourselves, and we can become and be whoever we want to be. as we grow, develop and improve we can become someone we're very content, comfortable and just happy being. 

Well sid @Seadra, I totally agree. Thanks for posting your positive message.

Purple Wanderer

Someone fetch a cake ASAP

Archived