Hi, glad I have found you

qestra

I've only recently heard of asexuality, I've always known I am this way and figured out all by myself that there must be others around of the same orientation. So, of course, I Googled 'asexuality' and to my delighted surprise here you all are. Just wanted to say 'Hi.' So pleased to discover that this is a variation of 'normal' whatever 'normal' is 8) One of the things I do is skim way past the sex scenes in books and movies, probably explains my preference for those super-slow and wordy Victorian novels with lots of dialogue in them and not too much of the other! 

Welcome! Don’t worry, no one is normal, because normal means average, and the average Swede has 1.99 legs. :P 

You’re you. You’re not broken, or weird, or lost. You’re perfect just the way you are, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise :) 

csc_8469.jpg

Hi Qestra

Welcome to AVEN and the Ace gang!

We are an uncommon bunch, probably even in the LGBTQ+ community - I hope you feel at home here (:

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Archived