Lithosexual?

Please help! So I’ll like a guy and I’ll fantasize about them sexually. Then if they start to like me back or if they show me sexual interest, i suddenly don’t like them anymore. I actually feel grossed out. I get all panicked and feel sick. And I’m okay with pleasing the guy until it comes to sex. I don’t want him to give me pleasure or it’s just not needed, I should say. I feel like I could be lithsexual, but I also think I could have self esteem issues. I often think “why would they like me back? Is this just my sexuality or is it an issue I need to work out. I feel horny and I masturbate and I want sex I just can’t act on it. 

Hi SierW

Welcome to AVEN!

From reading your post, it sounds like a litho-sexual case to me. To be completely honest, I haven't quite come across the term "litho-sexual" before but I assume it's the sexual version of lithromantic. I'm not sure if litho-sexuals are specifically part of the asexual community because it means you have the capacity to experience sexual attraction, however the key point is about how it is difficult to accept the reciprocation of those desires. If lith can occur on the romantic spectrum, I don't see how it isn't valid on the sexual spectrum also (:

I also believe it's natural to think it could be a self-esteem issue. Sometimes I think, how am I someone worthy of being liked...??? But don't worry too much about that, if you know you are lith, then you a lith! Don't let anyone ever invalidate your orientation.

Best of luck!

• 4 months later...
bananagoatman

Probably both. Self esteem with the "why would they like me?" thoughts. And lithosexual with the repulsion after reciprocation.