Dysphoria scale?

Purple_Panda

Is there a scale to measure dysphoria? My dysphoria seems pretty mild compared to what I know it could be, and I just wanted to know if that's okay or not.

Thank you for all your help. 

Lol I have a feeling it would be better not to be dysphoric at all thought to answer your question I have yet to come across any mesured scale above mild and severe - it’s like trying to measure how anxious or despressed (for example) someone is and as everyone experiences things different it’s hard to determine or define - heck even the physical pain scale doesn’t have a defined amount of pain per number if that makes sense. 

Dysphoria whether mild or sever is unplesent, thought you don’t need to have dysphoria at all for your gender identity to be valid. 

The most I can offer for dealing with it is to talk to people about it and to find an activity you enjoy that can make you feel better and can help take your mind off it.

Good luck!

@i am just Me,thank you.I just started seeing a therapist to help deal with it and hopefully figure out where I fit. I told one person this time around, but I'mnot ready to tell anyone else until I figure it out because of some reactions I got last time. 

Here's a scale I saw a while ago:

rateYourPain_blank.jpg

Calligraphette_Coe

15 x 3.

Archived