Sign in to follow this  
akira_2k3

I don't know what I identify as

akira_2k3

Hi, I'm a 14 year old girl, and I'm confused. Recently I've been thinking I'm more agender than a female, but I still identify as a feminine person. Like I wear makeup and dress feminine and feel like a girl, but I also feel more like a nonbinary person. What exactly am I?

Dalton

That sounds like you may be a demi-girl, but it's honestly up to you, as one's labels are really up to what one feels comfortable with. 

Sally

You could just identify as a human being and wait until  that gets a little more specific, which it will eventually.   You don't have to  decide everything now, especially because you're not out of the years when pretty much everything is confusing.  

Andiamo

I know I'm really late to this, I hope that's okay.

It might be worth considering the difference between gender identity and gender expression. It's entirely possible to be nonbinary but present in a binary fashion, be that masculine or feminine. It's equally as possible to have a binary gender identity but present more androgynously. This may or may not apply to you at all, but I bring it up because of your phrasing of "feminine person." For some people, there can be a difference between being feminine and being a girl. It's also possible that you are a demigirl like Dalton suggested, which could explain identification with being nonbinary and being a girl. Or something else entirely!