What is it like to be Bi/Panromantic

Cell-Division

Cell-Division

I wonder if I’m actually biromantic or panromantic or it’s just really weird squishs towards some female friends of mine—or maybe even just some weird ocd intrusive thought of kissing/hugging people for some reason wth

But for those of you who actually date and have crushes, especially for the girls that romantically like girls. What’s it supposed to be like? Are there certain things you notice about girls? and cause it’s not sexual what do you think about them?

I’ve only ever heard people talk about girls in a more physical way is why I’m asking these, I don’t have anything to compare my experiences to.

I personally experience romantic attraction in the same way, regardless of what gender the person I'm attracted to is. For me, gender just isn't really a factor in whether or not I will be romantically attracted to someone. I think the same things about whoever I'm attracted to: they're amazing people, I want to be close to them (physically and emotionally), I (might) want to kiss them, I want to spend time with them, I want them to be interested in me in a similar way (even if I know it would be a bad idea for us to actually date), things like that.

RottenInDenmark

for me it's like...

meeting someone getting so personally with them, and they are just so beautiful to you. they have such a beautiful soul, that their personality is so precious, and way you click together. just being themselves is just something that makes you heart skip a beat. you are so happy when they are happy. and get a natural instinct to care for them.  

and you realize you are not even thinking about their body or gender. They could start as 'one gender' but turn into the opposite gender. have no gender, non binary, be an Alien (whatever) and i'll still be like, ''it's still you, no matter what i luv u''

:) 

• 4 weeks later...
winchester.kaz2y5

I find it hard sometimes to differentiate from "Oh she's pretty, I wish I looked like that" and "Oh she's pretty, I'm aesthetically attracted to her." another thing I struggle with is getting a crush on a guy and feeling like a "fake" panromantic (even though that sounds ridiculous). Overall though it's pretty cool I mean panromantics have like more than twice as many options as people who are only attracted to one gender, so that's neato.

Archived