Am I Bigender or Agender?

Kurapika

Hey. I'm Brazilian, so sorry if my english isn't the best of all times. 

I'm AFAB and I don't know my gender, but I know I'm probably Agender or Bigender. 

I like being called by male pronouns, except for "cute" or "romantic" moments, when I like to be called by female pronouns. 

I have breast dysphoria, but I don't have a binder cause my mom won't buy me one, like, NEVER. The rest of my body is ok though. Sometimes I wish I had a more male voice, but it's ok like it is. 

I love skirts and long hairs and stuff. 

Sometimes I feel more female, sometimes I fell more male, but never 100% one of those. 

So, what do you think? IDK, I'm confused. 

butterflydreams

The dysphoria is where you should focus if you want to figure yourself out. The feelings part is too vague, and most people have masculine and feminine feelings at different times. Heck a lot of people, cis and trans, have differing moments where they feel more male or more female. It's not an uncommon thing.

If you want to figure yourself out, focus on the dysphoria elements and see where fixing that leads you. That's really the only thing you can do anyway. Just fix the dysphoria the best you can. Once you start working on that, it'll be clearer what you are, but chances are, at that point, you won't care as much. An example of what I mean is I had a hard time just identifying myself as a trans woman before starting to transition. But once I started it became clear where fixing my dysphoria was leading me. Does that make sense?

Janus the Fox

Can only share my experiences, I come to the agender term, rather than bi-gender, because I really don't feel any gender in particular.  I'm free to gender express in any way, though not strongly experiencing any gender to consider the realization I could be one or the other.  Love long hair, nails... a lot of feminisms, despite being male at birth.  I don't think I have any dysphoria, though granted, I'd like a more feminine body, it's mild to the point that any dysphoria present is mild and can be affected by the way I wish to gender express, changing the things that are changeable like hair, nails, clothes or lifestyle.

Archived