TRexPhilbo

Pants or no!?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• Yes pants!
    • No pants!
    • Maybe pants!
    • Other!

I hate not wearing pants/trousers. I want to be comfortable at home, not naked. That means no skinny jeans or fancy dresses with hosiery. Everything else in my wardrobe is comfy enough. I hate feeling unclothed.

I generally try to stay as clothed as possible as often as possible. 

Glossing over the usual "I live in a cold, wet country" excuse, I find there's something more comforting about trousers and underwear than being without. Just my opinion. 

Lord Jade Cross

I dont like being naked . Showering is the only time of course, but outside that, its all pants, all the time

Pants. Pants. Pants.

I'm a bit of a germophobe, and not wearing pants while sitting down just.... god no. Pants please. :lol: 

in an ideal world, I'd wear skirts all the time :P

but uh, I put "maybe" 'cause sometimes I have 'em and sometimes I don't. Although pantsless me ain't bottomless me :ph34r:

wait, bottomless me.. that sounds like a drink at a bar lol :lol:

some skirts make you feel like you're not wearing anything but I wouldn't go around the house literally not wearing anything. Not sure why anyone would!

At home I like to wear sweatpants or some other type of soft pants.

Except in summer. Then I just prance around in a cami and boy short panties. :P 

Usually I have pants or shorts on at home unless I'm wearing a dress. I just feel weird without clothes even if I'm alone at home.

scarletlatitude

depends on how cold it is 

Depending on temperature, pants or shorts (which I also sleep in, and have on when I get up). Around the house is a good place to wear pants that have worn out beyond the point of being usable in public, but are still comfortable (if a bit drafty).

So long as comfy pants count as pants, I'll wear pants. If I'm the only one home, then going shirtless can be nice at times though :P

Pants.  Only during the hottest times of summer will I wear anything less than full leg trousers.

I haven't been in the UK in so long (wow I feel old--its been just over 10 years), I actually had to look up trousers.

I keep mixing whether those are pants or underwear.

It depends on my mood, to be honest. Sometimes I'll wear shorts, and sometimes I'll wear pants. Temperature plays a role, too.

I am always fully clothed, however.

For me, its a comfort thing. Underwear on their own to me, aren't comfortable to sit in. I've always liked pants, though. It would have to be crazy hot for me to go for shorts.

Unless it's too cold, i can be found in boxer briefs, as much as possible. ;)

What do you mean, "in an ideal world," and "if you could?" When did not wearing pants at home become mandatory? I always thought it was optional! I always wear pants at home (or shorts, depending on the weather), but I swear I had no idea that that was a crime. :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, Planet Ace said:

What do you mean, "in an ideal world," and "if you could?" When did not wearing pants at home become mandatory? I always thought it was optional! I always wear pants at home (or shorts, depending on the weather), but I swear I had no idea that that was a crime. :ph34r:

I mean “assuming you had 100% autonomy of whether you could wear them on not”. As opposed to wanting to go without but not doing that because family, etc. 

Ah, OK. It was just a oddly phrased question, that's all. "If you could" makes it sound like someone wanting to wear pants at home, but someone else is forcing them to be pantless there for reasons unknown. That's seems pretty rude, and, you know, weird. A little creepy, even. Thanks for clarifying! :)

I think I would still be team pants even if there weren't other people living with me. Pants are great!

I'm either in pants or not pants, so I bet you can guess what I voted.

Not wearing pants, or at least something that covers you below the wait (and above for that matter), for an extended amount of time is just weird in my mind. I have family members who feel the opposite and it weirds me out to the point where I borderline flip out  (I don't get mad, but I get so weirded out that I pretty much tell them either put the pants on or I'll be in the next room until further notice).

So yeah, I voted pants, please be wearing something when you're around me, and I'll always be fully clothed around you.

I put other because what do skirts fall under? I guess since I usually also wear tights, would that be pants?

I am going to be the weirdo here and say, if its warm enough in the house, I am a "no pants" vote!

Must have that from my mother, as I remember vividly her strutting through the house starkers on several occasions. lol I just kinda shrugged and got on with my day.

I like having my legs covered, They must live their lives in darkness, protected from the world of light :P 

(I wear pajama pants though at home usually instead of non-pajama pants..) 

I hate clothes. Unless I'm going somewhere or there's guests coming, I wear as little around my house as possible. I wear shorts t-shirts all year round in my apartment. If I lived alone, I'd probably wear less.

The trick is to wear pajama pants so comfy it's as though you're not wearing pants at all. 

Archived