How to deal with dysphoria when I can't bind my chest?

AFABulous Boy

AFABulous Boy

My chest is too big, and no binder works for me. I've tried multiple ones, including underworks, but all they do is bring my chest down about a cup. Not even that. I hate my chest more than I hate anything about my body. I want to be able to pass as a guy, but my large chest makes that impossible. 

Currently, I wear shirts that are two sizes too large for me, but my chest is still viable. I have an appointment with a surgeon sometime in April, so how do I handle the dysphoria when I can't bind until then? Also, I'm not on T yet, but wish to be soon. I still look like a girl, a butch lesbian girl at most. But I want to be seen as the guy I am. How do I pass? 

Luftschlosseule

I don't know if that helps and how expensive it is, but I read about bras for dancers that are supposed to keep your breasts small and at your body so you don't hurt yourself or your dance partner. From what I gathered they're somewhere between sport bras and binders, but maybe they would work for you?

I hope you'll find something. Feel hugged, if you like.

I have this problem too.  I've looked around and have decided that I'm going to try to get my chest smaller through fitness.  (I'm not quite ready for T yet mostly due to family freaking out.)  But until then I'm going to start working out daily to try to get some muscle built up.  There are workouts you can do that supposedly reduce your chest size.  Aydian Dowling on YouTube has some good ideas on how to go about it.

Archived