Listen sex may be great or whatever...

confused lil bee

Honestly, one of the greatest physical feelings to me has been and probably always will be getting in front of a fan to dry off after a shower.

(Just don't do this to the extent you get chilled and get sick)

Nothing is better than snuggling up in bed on a freezing winters morning knowing you don't have to get up (even to go to the bathroom).

As none of those have any interest, I guess I must be asensual as well as asexual :P:P

As none of those have any interest, I guess I must be asensual as well as asexual 

That or you just don't live anywhere where you're constantly hot all the time.

Was that one intentional? :P:P

Huh?

Lucas Monteiro
4 hours ago, Philip027 said:

That or you just don't live anywhere where you're constantly hot all the time.

I live in a tropical country, so it's easy for me to do what you said. And I agree, it's one of the best feelings.

14 hours ago, confused lil bee said:

But no-one will ever convince me that it could feel half as good as slathering aloe vera on sunburn.

I much prefer not to get the original sunburn. Simple.

I much prefer not to get the original sunburn. Simple.

So would most people, I think.  I don't think most people try to get sunburn, and it isn't really that simple for everyone depending on environment and skin sensitivity.

Rollinontheriver

I sunburn so easily and nothing is better than aloe vera, especially if it's been kept in the fridge so it's nice and cold too 

confused lil bee

I mean obviously it'd be great to not get sunburnt but like, I'm really white and living in Australia, it's summer and I still wanna go outside lol. Even with spf 50+ my skin cannot handle it at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so for now... ALOE REPRESENT

everywhere and nowhere

And I have strangely resistant skin: under normal conditions (temperate climate, up to a few hundred meters above sea level, plus my clothes, which cover a lot anyway due to my discomfort with nudity*) I get neither suntan nor sunburn. My skin just gets a little bit darker and then stops, I don't have to use any extra protection. Probably to some extent due to my clothes, but still my face or forearms are exposed and they are sun-resistant anyway.

* On 95% of summer days, even when it's hot, the only unclothed parts of my body are head, neck, forearms and feet (partially covered with sandals) - I almost always wear long pants, never ever wear pants shorter than 3/4 and only show my neckline to the collarbone line.

Purple Wanderer

Sex is great or whatever but have you ever had a cold beer in a hot bath after a stressful day... 

9 hours ago, MrJ said:

Sex is great or whatever but have you ever had a cold beer in a hot bath after a stressful day... 

Yes, and did the earth move for me, no:P

If you experience sexual attraction and/or desire then it probably is great. I desire a hot chilli which I find great, even though 98% of the population would cringe at what I eat 

Purple Wanderer

I take a chilli. Just let me keep the beer

• 1 month later...
eggsistentialcrisis

I can’t think of anything that feels better than when you find a new music album to get lost into and groove to. Absolute bliss.

LittleLillie

Taking a long walk and listen to music is much more pleasuring than any of that naughty stuff, not only it's good for the body for exercising but also stress relieving through the mind.

I walk about four hours every day and it always makes my day better.

For me, sex would never compare to having my back scratched and shoulders rubbed, petting a soft, cute animal, or connecting with a new friend. For me, those are totally euphoric situations. Sex, however...meh. 

Bronztrooper

Laying down on a comfortable bed after being on your feet all day.  So nice.

Also, just a hot bath in general is really nice.

Give me sushi over sex any day of the week, tbh. xDD

Bronztrooper

You know what else is better than sex?

Drowning out people telling you how great sex is by blasting your favorite songs through your headphones.

RoseGoesToYale

The cold air hitting my face while ice skating, watching snow gently fall while walking through the woods, or listening to a good record any day.

Sex may be great but have you every had a soft cat rub up against a freshly shaven leg?

Sex may be great and all but have you ever like slept late? Best feeling in the world.

On 4/5/2018 at 11:49 PM, Rhaenys said:

Sex may be great and all but have you ever like slept late? Best feeling in the world.

OOh yes! Take me to bed, shut the blind and turn off the alarm!  We're sleeping until noon.

Speaking of sun... one of my favoritest experiences ever was standing on a warm sandy beach in Florida, drinking warm tea (that's right).  Exhilarating.

Sex might be great, but not as good as this book I'm reading, snuggled up under a cozy blanket, surrounded by my plushies.  Give me a replicator ala Star Trek, some toasty green tea or cocoa, that'd be the only thing better. :)

CosmicTheAceOfSpace

Sex may be great, but have you ever put on a jumper/sweater after it's been in the dryer? (all nice and warm and snug) put on your comfiest pyjama bottoms and settled in with a nice cup of hot-chocolate, feeling all cosy in your house as you watch the rain outside? bonus points if you go outside after it's stopped raining and breath in the air that, for some reason, now feels crisp and fresh? Ah, it makes me happy just thinking about it! ^_^

Archived