Hi :)

lucyrose_x

Hello :)

New here, stumbled across this forum by chance and thought I'd give it a go.

I'm in my twenties and from the UK, looking to meet people who are in the same boat as me and hopefully make some new friends. I'm currently trying to get my head round things and hoping that speaking to like minded people will help. Look forward to chatting to everyone! :D 

A shard of glass

Hey there from Oxfordshire ^_^

Welcome to Aven, I hope you enjoy your stay!

If you want to see the meetups, there's the meetup forum where there are meetups being planned and organised :P

Hope that this helps :)

Still working on navigating this site, but I'll say hi and welcome too. Even if I just joined 😅

Welcome! If you have any questions or queries feel free to ask :) 

c3.jpg

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Thanks again for the welcome guys! I'm so glad to have found this forum, everyone seems so supportive, it's really helping me reading other people's stories to realise I'm not on my own :) which is how I've felt for a long time and thinking that there must be something wrong with me.  

Still getting my head round all the terminology on here, most of which I've not heard of before as I've never thought to look up asexuality online..I'd just push the thought to the back of my mind and pretty much block it out. So this site is great for me, a wealth of information. 

Archived