BBC loneliness survey - Asexual is a sexual orientation option!

Acing It

I did the BBC loneliness survey they are running a project on with Exeter University et al at the moment. The survey is quite long and not just for people who are feeling lonely, I hasten to add, but worth it I think. Asexuality was one of the options in sexual orientation on the survey! :D

For those interested:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/3MQ6z2vJGGtPFL71Ns3XPNB/take-part-in-the-bbc-loneliness-experiment

45 minutes ago, meepbee said:

OH MY GOD. I live in Exeter, USA.

This is Exeter England, though. I didn't even realise there was an Exeter in the USA. But of course, there must be!

2 minutes ago, Tanwen said:

Wish I'd known how long it would take to complete. Is it EVER going to end???? :( 

I guess you're in the middle of I t now. I know... It's really long! They're doing things properly, though. At the end they will tell you... no, I won't ruin it for you ^_^

On 2/17/2018 at 3:00 PM, Acing It said:

This is Exeter England, though. I didn't even realise there was an Exeter in the USA. But of course, there must be!

AFlyingPiglet

Finally finished!  Was very interesting, although rather long.  It was good to be able to tick the Asexual box though!

1 hour ago, Acing It said:

We've got Bristols and Londons and Liverpools and Yorks (of the New variety) and Hampshires (also New) and Jerseys (ditto) and Windsors... we even have a Crystal City, which is as close to a Crystal Palace as our non-monarchical setup will let us get, I do believe. ;D

You can take the colonists out of the UK, but you can't quite take the UK out of the colonists. :lol:

1 hour ago, AFlyingPiglet said:

Finally finished!  Was very interesting, although rather long.  It was good to be able to tick the Asexual box though!

The satisfaction of that alone is enough doing the survey for!

Archived