What am I

Yannik

Hey everyone, I'm kinda really confused these days?

For context, it's been quite a few years (since the begining of secondary) since I've been curious about different genders. I was born female, but these days I just... Don't want that? Like, I'm not a girl, but I'm not a boy, and I don't want to be nothing; I just want to be a person. I don't want to worry about gender stuff anymore. If I want to be a gal one day, sure, and I can also be a guy.

... So pretty much I want to be a mix between a Barbie and a Ken doll (AKA nothing under there) with switching clothing preferences. Do any of you know what that's called?

Thanks in advance for helping me!

I'm probably not the best person to ask, but from learning information from this and other similar websites, I think you are gender fluid, gender nonconforming, gender queer or something. I think that you might want to research those labels and see what's right for you. And if none of them fit, that's fine as well. You are you and that's all that matters.

ThePanTranMan

It's possible that you are non-binary. Trying out different clothing and gender expressions or trying new pronouns (if that's something you want to do) might help you come closer to figuring it out. I went through a few different labels before figuring out my gender, but even if you can't find a label that's ok, it's ok to just be a person.       

Archived