Words about myself

Zhev

Hi

Guess I should start with a simple introduction of who I am. I am a 22 year old man from Sweden currently living in Scotland while attending university, hope to stay there but will see what happens. I study history at university and also do a lot of tabletop roleplaying. When not dong that I read fantasy, play video games, watch video games, or watch a few TV series. So in general I like pretending I'm somewhere else I guess.

I'm pretty sure i fit into the whole asexual spectrum somewhere, possibly ace, possibly gray ace, not sure, still looking through definitions and seeing where I feel like i fit, although I'm pretty content knowing I'm somewhere in there even if it's not certain for myself yet. I have known about asexuality for a long time, not even sure how long but probably since early teens if I had to guess. However I wasn't entirely sure and as I just didn't think much about sex and sexuality outside of a romantic setting I didn't look into it, but a couple of days ago I decided to look into it, mostly just out of curiosity to be honest. Looking into it, in large part here on the forums, I realized that I kinda fit into the spectrum. Still trying to see exactly how and where I fit into it all as mentioned, but figured I might as well join and hang out while figuring it out, because I'm sure one more supporter won't be turned down even if that is all I turn out to be in the end. 

Well that was a rambling mess, but hello, hope to get to know you guys and grow into the community with time.

Welcome! If you need any help with the terms or have any questions feel free to ask. Also, what kind of video games do you like? :) 

mouth_watering_cake-other.jpg

I can enjoy a fairly wide spread of games, but generally I tend to favour RPG games, or turn based strategy games. Currently on a Final Fantasy kick as I realized my laptop can play a lot of the PC remakes, so have been enjoying playing FF X and FF XIII primarily.

Welcome from London :cake::cake:

History sounds quite cool. Which era in particular?

Enjoy AVEN!

I have done a bit of everything, but my focus lies in Viking Age Scandinavia, with a slight interest in pre-christian Britain

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Thanks for the cake and welcoming, will look through the links when I have the time, they do indeed seem to be fairly useful.

Archived