I'm new

october32

I've been lurking this place for a couple of years, and I have recently been reassured that my asexuality is valid and is truly what I feel. I decided that I should participate, and have returned, created an account, and am now posting

HELLO! Glad you are here! I'm new as well. I am not quite sure still if I will be asexual forever or I'm just young but I'm still here for now. I understand how you feel though. Have some cake! :cake:

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Welcome! I was the same way. I lurked here for quite a while before joining too. I'm glad I finally joined! This is a great community and I hope you'll feel right at home here!

c0f9e8b5-emily-515-strawberry-lemonade-i

Archived