I volunteer as tribute!! - A mod intro

Hi everyone.  I'm Kisa.  I'm a cisgender sexual girl and I'm modding the gender forum.

I do want to make sure a few things are brought to the table about what you can expect.

1) I don't want to be a jerkwad.  That's the nicest way to put it.  I want to make sure that this forum is a place where everyone feels safe.  I don't want to gatekeep, or try to speak over any of you guys.  I'm just here to make sure y'all are doing okay, clean up threads, and cause damage to trolls.  That also leads me to point 2.

2) I cannot tell you what you are.  That is your journey to take.  I'm happy to listen, I'm happy to say "hey this person went through something similar, do you mind if I ask them to talk to you" but personally, I can't give you answers.

3) I did get into modding to help people, so I am working on some threads for this forum.  Ironically, I need your help for this.  I'm trying to compile a list of places to donate what I'm dubbing "unswappable" clothes (mainly prom clothing at this point).  I can't personally think of anything other than prom and wedding clothes that would be hard to swap, but please let me know if there's any type of clothing that is hard to swap, donate, or sell, and I'll add it to my list.

As for me off AVEN well...I go to trivia, I play DnD, I go to Jewish things, and I'm an administrative assistant at an insurance company.  I'm also a fan of musicals and half of my AVEN profile will usually be memes (but classy ones, not tide pods).

Anyway, that's my intro in a nutshell.  I am looking forward to modding Gender and getting to know you guys.

Yes! I love your profile photo. I actually tried to make mine a porg. Multiple times... suspicious... did you do something to the website that prohibits me from porging...

I also love DnD, memes and musicals. That's actually kind of my life after you add politics and an unhealthy obsession with TV.

• 3 weeks later...
InfiniteNull

Hi Kisa, 

I wish you the best of luck in your moddiness!

As for clothes... maybe costumes are unswappable... or well.. sort of... although swapping costumes could be fun too lol

Archived