why worry about it? we should enjoy us!!!!!

john e. resler

john e. resler

I am now 65 and life has not been anything like I would have chosen. I get sick at just the idea of sex.Yet I went to prison for a sex crime that was actually the doing of someone else. I always wanted a happy healthy child . He was happy because he was him and proud of it. He died because of medical neglect at age 7 1/2 years.  My wife and I went through bankruptcy,my wife's health has deteriorated and I spend most of my time carrying for her instead of doing my Art that celebrates life. My brothers are so self adsorbed they have no time for me. I could probably blame what should be a life that sucks on asexuality but sexual preference is not responsible for it. Asexuality made me unique compared to everyone else I know. I was an outsider with no friends except for my wife and various other unique individuals. More than that it made me, ME, and I survived it all and am better for it . Life may not have been what I would have chosen and I had to be the one making concessions. I am sixty-five ,retired,asexual,and I have done more than,and been more, than most sexually based people, I have known . I really enjoy being me despite what others think I should be. You should too.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:16 PM, john e. resler said:

I am sixty-five ,retired,asexual,and I have done more than,and been more, than most sexually based people, I have known . I really enjoy being me despite what others think I should be. You should too.

My thoughts exactly. Society focuses soo much on who your relationship status and who your sleeping with that they sadly ignore/mock brilliant individuals that have accomplished more in their life time by not having sex and contributing to the betterment of others/society.

Archived