A little introduction about myself.

Mitch Thomson

Mitch Thomson

(CT)
I have always felt isolated and alone in the gay community as i haven't been able to find any asexual people to chat with who are like myself who are not into sex and don't want it in a relationship as i am sex repulsed the only stuff i like and enjoy and feel comfortable with in a relationship is cuddling kissing and holding hands since i have found this group it has made me feel better in myself because i can now relax at ease knowing im not the only one who is asexual would love to thank the admins for letting me join this group really means alot and heres a little introduction about myself i am 19 years old i am homoromantic ace and im from Nottingham in England and would like to chat with and make some friends with other aces. 🙂

Moved from Questions about Asexuality to Welcome Lounge.

TheAP

Questions about Asexuality co-mod

Hi!

I’m also from England (Bedfordshire), 26 and pretty new to the whole ‘ace’ thing. Haven’t met anyone IRL who is ace or similar, so nice to find this whole community! :)

Nice to meet you ^^

Welcome from down south! Cuddling is the best isn't it? There are loads of different people from all different backgrounds here, so I'm sure you'll find plenty of interesting people to talk to here. You'll make friends in no time :)

01ca4f42876b20dd42213cea3a778cd1.jpg

P.s. @Mandasaurus If you want to meet fellow aces irl you can check out the Meetup Mart.

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Archived